The Delos Partnership's Offer on Public Education
We have decided to act radically and offer our Public Education (provided at a hotel in Oxford) for free; you will, as you might expect, be required to pay for your accommodation.
The prices which normally apply to our courses are:
|Find out more|
|2 day Integrated Business Leadership||£ 1,595|
|2 day Sales Forecasting and Demand Management||£ 1,395|
|2 day World Class Supply Chain Optimisation||£ 1,395|
|3 day ERP Implementation||£ 1,595|
This offer will be valid for any booking made by phone, letter or email in the next six months [i.e. from 1st February 2017 to 31st July 2017.
There is method in our apparent madness. We find we do most of our work through in-house programmes of activity, providing education and facilitation. But when people are constrained from doing essential initial education by training budgets, they naturally think twice about going out to hotels and spending time away from the office; this prevents them from starting out down the Delos journey.
We have a unique approach for companies to adopt to make changes to their business systems, processes and people, and a message which companies will only appreciate if they can “try before they buy.”
Businesses become more competitive if your people work as teams to develop best practise; that is where we can best work together.
There are a few qualifications:
- Any one company will be allowed to send a maximum of 3 people on any one course [company defined as all sites which belong to any commercial or non-commercial parent organisation]
- The company will be allowed to have a maximum of 8 people attending for free on all our public courses in the next 12 month period [i.e. from 1st February 2017 to 31st January 2018].
- We will come and spend ½ a day with the attendee[s] and their manager to understand what the delegate learnt from the course after the course. There is no cost to this.
- We will book people on our courses on a first come first served basis. The maximum number we will allow on any one course will be 20. We reserve the right either to offer a place on a subsequent scheduled course, or arrange another course at a convenient date, if companies fail to book a course in time.
- Finally our cancellation conditions will remain the same (its extraordinary how willing people are to cancel a course when it is for free!). Thus if you cancel the course place within 14 days of the start date, then the full price of the course place [as quoted at the beginning of this email] becomes payable; if between 15 and 28 days, then 50% of the price of the course becomes payable. You can send an alternative delegate at any time up to the day before the course.